Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Taybet Zaman Hotel Petra Jordan
Taybeh Village - Petra
Introducing Taybet Zaman Hotel & Resort Village, a uniquely modern interpretation of 19th Century Jordan nestled in a luxurious five-star setting. Ideally situated just 12 km from the rose-red city of Petra, the ancient Nabatean city aptly recognized as one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, Taybet Zaman enjoys breathtaking views of the Sharah Mountain Range, as well as endless vistas of the valley and sky. Only a 2 ½ hour’s drive from Amman, and 1 ½ hour’s travel from the Red Sea port city of Aqaba, Taybet Zaman achieves the ideal balance for those who wish to experience the spirit of the 19th Century style of living without sacrificing modern comforts whatsoever.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
Luxurious modern amenities complement the rustic accommodations. All of Taybet Zaman’s climate-controlled rooms feature private bathrooms with hairdryers, satellite televisions with remote control, direct-dial telephone service, well-stocked mini-bars, 24-hour room service, and access to secure safe-deposit boxes. Well-tended walkways meander through the resort, ultimately leading to the old village center, with its original water-well and marble benches. Vivid bougainvillea vines cascade over the stone walls and grand archways, creating vibrant natural artwork at every turn. The area comes alive every night, with regularly scheduled entertainment and a wide variety of food and beverage establishments to fulfill a guest’s every need.
Guests may enjoy a leisurely evening cocktail along with Petra’s stunning sunset views at a garden bar decorated with local farming artifacts and colorful hand-woven cushions. Integral in Taybet Zaman’s five-star rating will be several exceptional restaurants that will offer the finest in Arabic and international cuisine. The first of the restaurants, is already serving and has been well-received. A well-appointed ballroom is also available for special events and can accommodate large groups of up to 300 guests (The Saraya ballroom seats a maximum of 150 theatre-style).