Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Four Season Hotel Amman Jordan
5th Circle, Al-Kindi Street, Jabal Amman, Amman, Jordan
Located between the prestigious Al Sweifiyah residential area and the Shmeisani financial district, Four Seasons Hotel Amman is a crown jewel in the heart of Jordan’s bustling capital city.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +971 42955945 Fax No: +971 42955946 Mobile No: +97150 3944052 help@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are per room per night base in single occupancy unless otherwise stated and on BED & BREAKFAST BASIS.
- Other request such as extra bed is available on request.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX and DINERS are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Tours and Excursion in the World Wide.
The 15-storey luxury Hotel offers 192 of Amman's largest hotel guest rooms and suites – each with a panoramic view of the city.
Located on the 8th to 14th floors – with views of the city, the prestigious Abdoun residential area and the Jabal Amman embassy district – Premium Rooms reflect a welcoming, residential feel. Located on the exclusive top floor of the Hotel, Deluxe Four Seasons Executive Suites have large balconies that offer a stunning view of Amman.
Using open kitchen layouts, the freshest ingredients and innovative restaurant menus ranging from contemporary Thai to northern Italian and authentic Levant cuisine, there’s something for everyone at the imaginative Four Seasons Hotel Amman restaurants.
At Olea, experience home-style Levant cuisine in an atmosphere that reflects the renowned hospitality and generosity of the Eastern Mediterranean region, where food and cooking are seen as expressions of affection. The restaurant has been thoughtfully designed to offer a comfortable dining experience similar to that found in a local home, gathered around the family table. Within this inviting ambience, Olea offers a buffet of signature dishes and a unique à la carte menu for lunch, as well as Friday brunch. For dinner, enjoy our à la carte menu. Inspired by the Levant region’s warm and sunny year-round climate, Olea also includes an outdoor terrace where guests can dine, enjoy their choice of shisha, and admire our herb garden.
While Amman offers much in the way of activity and exploration, the Hotel presents a range of modern resort-style services right on the premises. Fitness Facilities In addition to a squash court, our Fitness Centre helps you stay in shape with a full range of modern cardiovascular- and weight-training equipment. Trainers are available upon request.