Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Haeundae Grand Hotel Korea,
Stretching 2km; with gently curved sands, the Haeundae beach offers a beautiful look in harmony with the moon light. The hotel has not only 320 spacious guestrooms and banquet halls but also state-of-the-art facilities for leisure activities, which are all attuned for the new concept of simultaneously satisfying the combined purposes of business, leisure and sports. As the largest integrated leisure hotel in the area with a floor space of 102,138m2 it features large-scale swimming pools occupying two floors including one pool as long as 50 meters with seven lanes which can accom-modate 1,000 persons, a 28-lane bowling hall, a theater within the hotel offering up-to-date audio and visual effets, a golf driving range. The hotel also has a hot spring bath loaded with natural minerals, equipped with special sauna docks for health buffs and other facilities.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 11% taxes, 10% service charge
- Above rates are per room per night. Last Minute Discount is non refundable for any cancellation and no show on day of arrival. Prepayment is required and total amount of stay will be debited by SEAT HOLIDAYS via credit card once booking confirmed.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advised by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in SEAT HOLIDAYS.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers top Tours and Excursion in the Korea
The hotel has not only 320 spacious guestrooms and banquet halls but also state-of-the-art facilities for leisure activities, which are all attuned for the new concept of simultaneously satisfying the combined purposes of business, leisure and sports.
The special features of the hotel are its grand lobby, which has a three-story ceiling, lighted by a chandelier patterned after the Korean national flag, taekuk mark, and ocean waves, which boosts the high classic style of the hotel and glass elevators commanding a magnificent view of the pine trees along the beach.
The grand ballroom equipped with simultaneous interpretation facilities for six different languages can be used as a convention center for 1,500 people at a time.
Equipped with high-tech seminar-related facilities including latest lighting and acoustics equipment, the convention center is playing a pivotal role in Busan which is a center of international trade. The peaceful interior decor and ambience in each guest room will surely make every traveller relax comfortably while they stay in the hotel.