The Cangkringan Jogja Villas & Spa Yogyakarta Indonesia,
Is a boutique resort located in foothill of gunung merapi , Yogyakarta, Java, Indonesia offering a five star butler service. Built in a blend of Javanese and Modern architecture, this boutique resort and spa is a perfect place for honeymooners, family retreat and even for busines and pleasure.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 11% taxes, 10% service charge
- Above rates are per room per night. Last Minute Discount is non refundable for any cancellation and no show on day of arrival. Prepayment is required and total amount of stay will be debited by SEAT HOLIDAYS via credit card once booking confirmed.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advised by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in SEAT HOLIDAYS.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers top Tours and Excursion in the Indonesia
villa with 2(two) King size bed and one (1) twin bed,private pool and garden.
has king size bed with shower and semi open air sunken baths, private pool, open air living room and butler service. The Gading Villa is suitable for honeymooners or individual who needs total privacy.
There are two (2) Manggar Compound. Every compound has two storey with upper level a bed room with balcony overlooking Merapi Golf Course and king size bed connected with a bed room with twin beds and the lower level is the open air living room, butler service and two (2) beds driver room.
Four (4) Maya villas are overlooking the pool and Merapi Golf Course . Two (2) villas have king size bed and the other two (2) with twin beds. All have bathroom with shower and sunken baths and butler service. The pool is sharing.
There are 2 Mayang Villas. Every Mayang has 3 (three) villas with 2 (two) king size beds and one (1) twin bed, spacious open air living room, private pool , shower , semi open sunken bath, butler station and two beds driver room.
Evidence of the use of herbal remedies and body massage can be found etched on the walls of Borobudur, as with many other remedies, they were exclusive to people of royal status. Indonesia is an archipelago of more than 17,000 islands and about 400 volcanoes. Due to its volcanic character, there are a lot of mountain water springs, hot water springs and mineral water springs. With an abundance of water from rivers, lakes, waterfalls, natural wells and the sea, "natural bathing" has become a part of the culture, as reflected in the daily lives of the people and in ritual ceremonies. Spa has indeed been a part of social culture in Indonesia for ages and has become a lifestyle for its people.