Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel Yogyakarta Indonesia,
(previously known as Ambarrukmo Palace Hotel), once Yogyakarta's grandest hotel, has been undergoing a great transformation to enthrall guests with outstanding service and an exceptional experience. The hotel is centrally located, within walking distance of the historic and cultural districts with the city's largest shopping mall right on the doorstep, and is less than 10 minutes from Adisucipto International Airport. Most of Yogyakarta's must-see sites the Prambanan Temple, Sultan Palace, Kotagede and Malioboro are a short drive away.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 11% taxes, 10% service charge
- Above rates are per room per night. Last Minute Discount is non refundable for any cancellation and no show on day of arrival. Prepayment is required and total amount of stay will be debited by SEAT HOLIDAYS via credit card once booking confirmed.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advised by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in SEAT HOLIDAYS.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers top Tours and Excursion in the Indonesia
The 247 rooms and suites are remodeled and furnished in modern-elegance style and feature spacious balconies, new furniture, flat screen TV, and complimentary internet access. Many rooms offer magnificent views of Mount Merapi and the surrounding countryside.
Deluxe Balcony rooms
are 40 m2 in size feature king or twin bed and spacious balcony. All rooms are beautifully redesigned and decorated with stylish furnishings. Deluxe Merapi View room is named due to its location, offers a magnificent view of the Mount Merapi especially from its secluded balcony. Experience a modern comfort at our 18 Premiere rooms. These newly renovated guest rooms are our mid-sized guest accommodations with more space than our Deluxe that offer ample space for the ultimate in relaxation and comfort with our premium amenities.
Presidential suite room
is named after the King Hamengkubuwono VII features a large bedroom with sitting area, spacious bathroom, dining area, and living room.
The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, providing an elegant setting throughout the day. Diners will be able to watch the chefs at work in the open show kitchen that will combine traditional local ingredients with international cooking techniques, with a menu that reflects a modern bridging of culinary cultures. Lunch and dinner, providing an elegant setting throughout the day. Diners will be able to watch the chefs at work in the open show kitchen that will combine traditional local ingredients with international cooking techniques, with a menu that reflects a modern bridging of culinary cultures.
The New Lobby Lounge:
The new Lobby Lounge and Bar are set to become a popular meeting point for locals and travelers a like.
Meeting & Banquet:
The hotel's meeting rooms are remodeled, offering a total meeting area of over 1,492 M2 with complimentary internet access and UPS. For exclusive gatherings and wedding, the newly restored Ambarrukmo Royal Residence is just the spot. Guests can immerse themselves in the real Royal Palace surroundings. Our creative and professional kitchen and banquet service teams will uphold the tradition of flawless hospitality that is synonymous with The Royal Ambarrukmo Hotel.