Hotel Majapahit Surabaya Indonesia,
Located in the heart of Surabaya, Indonesia’s second largest city and re-known trading port since the 15th century, the Majapahit has gone through different names over its long history. The Hotel Majapahit is a classic landmark institution filled with national pride, where history blends with romance and elegance. Its graceful colonial architecture with immaculate landscaped gardens, combined with modern facilities and its famous Spa makes the Majapahit the preferred choice for the most discerning travellers.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 11% taxes, 10% service charge
- Above rates are per room per night. Last Minute Discount is non refundable for any cancellation and no show on day of arrival. Prepayment is required and total amount of stay will be debited by SEAT HOLIDAYS via credit card once booking confirmed.
- During special events and exhibitions rates are not applicable.
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advised by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in SEAT HOLIDAYS.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- SEAT HOLIDAYS offers top Tours and Excursion in the Indonesia
GARDEN TERRACE ROOM
The 44 m2 Garden Terrace features a luxurious bedroom with a private terrace overlooking the magnificent gardens in the courtyard and a spacious bathroom adorned with opulent appointments.
The Executive Suite consists of 57 m2 of opulent space with a partitioned lounge and bedroom and is tastefully appointed with luxurious amenities for the most discerning business traveler.
The 97 m2 Majapahit Suite features a luxurious bedroom and a grandiose lounge with latest business amenities, for the few that travel in style.
The 806 m2 Presidential Suite is South East Asia’s biggest and most impressive and is regarded as the mother of all Presidential Suites in the region. Home to Country Presidents, Celebrities and Bride & Grooms on their nuptial night it features two luxurious bedrooms with gold-plated bathroom fixtures, comfortable sitting areas, meeting rooms and a private living room together with a spacious private terrace facing the immaculate gardens.
is a Fusion dining experience where “East meets West” cuisines display selective Asian, Western and Indonesian distinctive dishes, in a typical art Deco colorful environment.
The Lobby Lounge in its unique art deco style offers a wide selection of especially concocted cocktails and exotic teas and displays a comprehensive beverage list for pure enjoyment. Jazz music on weekends.
Spa & Fitness:
Unique to Indonesia, rooted in tradition and sophistication, the Majapahit Spa by Martha Tilaar is a perfect escape to relieve stress after a busy day. The Spa offers hotel guests and day users a harmonious place of well-being, reaching beyond the traditional spa experience. From stress relieving treatments with typical Javanese and Chinese influence to heritage massages the team of professional therapists will pamper you and make you discover the best in the trade.
Meeting and Event:
When every detail counts, whether for a high profile conference, an exclusive meeting or that special event, our sales & banqueting team will go the extra mile to ensure that things just flow effortlessly the right way.