Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
The Minden Hong Kong
7 Minden Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Located on Minden Avenue, Kowloon's most exciting new restaurant and nightlife location, The Minden is a comfortable home away for home for business and leisure travellers to Hong Kong. From the Lobby, where antique furniture, classical paintings and sculpture take centre stage to the simple but elegantly guest rooms, The Minden offers an affordable but stylish new approach to boutique hotel accommodation in the city.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night Inclusive of Broadband Internet, Local Calls
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
The hotel's 64 comfortable rooms, including two spacious suites, are designed for style and comfort and are dominated by natural tones and materials. Guests at The Minden will enjoy superior in-room facilities and modern conveniences such as complimentary broadband internet access, refrigerator, personal safe, IDD telephone, satellite TV with in-house movie channels.
An elegant and sophisticated multi-purpose function room, the Drawing Room provides a venue for meetings and conferences, or a space for private catering and intimate cocktail parties. The decor features late 19th and early 20th century Biedermeier furniture.
Choose to sit indoors or al fresco at Courtney's, The Minden's contemporary Lounge and outdoor terrace where breakfast, afternoon tea and snacks are enjoyed in an atmosphere of chic bohemian sophistication. In the evening, the bar is one of the area's most fashionable meeting places. Courtney's is named after local artist Pauline Courtney, whose original artworks adorn the walls.