Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
The hotel is set amongst the renowned dining and entertainment districts of SoHo and Lan Kwai Fong which are both within short walking distance. Located at Kau U Fong is an alley amid the busy Central District, resembles a street in the '60s with old buildings that are not more than 10 storeys in height around. On the ground floor of these buildings are squatter workshops which almost come to extinction in Hong Kong. However, much of the shops are now slowly refurbished into trendy eateries and art galleries, suited for the young and trendy. One could also find shopping easily accessible with luxury boutiques such as The Landmark, IFC and Prince’s Building around the corner away from the hotel, whereas, within walking distance, there is the Pedder Building on Pedder Street Central, the historic building carries six storeys of shops with factory outlets, designer shops and specialty shops carry silk, embroidery and cashmere.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
Lan Kwai Fong Hotel is a boutique hotel uniquely designed with décor, modern in style with Chinese accents. Discreetly occupying 33 floors of a medium high rise in this carefully conserved commercial and residential area, the hotel's 158 bedrooms and 5 individually designed Harbour View Suites located on the top 2 floors of the hotel are furnished with a distinctive touch of oriental style. Each room's furniture, fabrics and artifacts are meticulously chosen displaying striking individuality. The hotel is located in Central Business District which is minutes away from premiere dining and entertainment destinations.
- Complimentary hotel shuttle bus to IFC (Airport Express, Hong Kong Station)
- BreeZe Lounge
- Celebrity Cuisine – Cantonese dining with homemade secret recipe and luxury ingredients
- Wireless internet access available
- Room Service
- Public safety deposit box
- Assistant Manager on duty 24-hour
- Concierge and mailing service
- Daily local and international newspaper
- Foreign Exchange
- Guest Relations Officers
- Hotel doctor
- Laptop rental
- Laundry / Valet service
- Local Tour, sightseeing, visa application and air tickets arrangement service
- Room for disabled
- Wheelchair on request