Internationally acclaimed as one of the world’s top hotels for business and leisure, InterContinental Hong Kong has always been prized for its unrivalled views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Whether you’re gazing over the skyline from the Club InterContinental Lounge or landmark-spotting from your suite, all of Hong Kong is literally at your feet.
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
The hotel features 495 contemporary guest rooms, including 92 harbourview suites, all of which have high-speed broadband internet access, SHARP LCD televisions, BOSE DVD/CD home entertainment sound systems with iPod docking stations and 24-hour butler service and in-room dining. Other "around-the-clock" services include 24-hour Concierge and business services.
The hotel's stunning Presidential Suite is one of the most spectacular in Asia and the largest in Hong Kong at 7,000 square feet with a 2,500 square feet terrace with an infinity swimming pool overlooking Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. There are also two specialty suites (The CEO Suite and Terrace Suite), both with large outdoor terraces and Jacuzzis overlooking Victoria Harbour.
The hotel is also an urban resort with a large outdoor swimming pool and a unique trio of infinity spa pools overlooking the harbour. The luxurious I-Spa, with its feng shui inspired ambiance, is Hong Kong's ultimate spa retreat with private spa suites, each with its own Jacuzzi, sauna, steam shower and massage facilities. The Fitness Centre is open 24-hours.
Dramatic dining options include two celebrity restaurants - NOBU InterContinental Hong Kong and the 1-Michelin star SPOON by Alain Ducasse, plus the 1-Michelin star Yan Toh Heen (for Cantonese cuisine), THE STEAK HOUSE winebar + grill and Harbourside (popular for its extensive international buffets).
The Lobby Lounge is renowned for its spectacular panoramic views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Drinks, snacks, afternoon tea or evening cocktails here with the Hong Kong skyline as the dramatic backdrop is a magical experience.
- High-speed wireless broadband internet access
- Computer hook-ups in all rooms
- 37 inch Sharp Aquos TVs
- Bose home entertainment sound systems with iPod docking stations
- Two-line speaker phones with voice mail
- Fax machines (available upon request)
- Guest folio display and message retrieval via the TV screen
- A wide variety of international TV channels including all-news cable networks
- Personal Elsafes in all rooms
- 100% cotton oversized bath towels and thick terry bathrobes
- Complimentary Elemis toiletries in
guestrooms and L’Occitane toiletries in
Club InterContinental rooms and all suites
- Duvets and down pillows
- 24-hour business services
(fax, postage, photocopying, delivery)
- Business Centre with work stations, boardroom and private office
- 24-hour Concierge services
- Airline ticketing services
- Secretarial and translation services
- Chauffeured Mercedes Benz limousines, a Bentley and two Phantom VI Rolls Royces available for guest transportation and airport transfers