Harbour Plaza Resort City
at the MTR Tin Shui Wai Station - Exit E2 Ginza is also conveniently accessible by the Route 3 expressway, or the frequent hotel shuttles from Tsim Sha Tsui and the Airport. Access to Shenzhen is easy by the new Hong Kong - Shenzhen Western Corridor.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
Conveniently located at the MTR Tin Shui Wai Station - Exit E2 Ginza, our 1,102 guestrooms and serviced suites are designed for a comfortable lifestyle. Most of the rooms and suites overlook the 185,805 sq. m (2 million sq. ft) Tin Shui Wai Central Park.
With sizes between 36 and 38 sq. m (388 - 409 sq. ft), all Superior Rooms have a sleeping area with either twin beds or one king-sized bed and a living room. A cozy dining area and a small kitchenette are also featured. Extra beds and cooking utensils are available at a cost.
Room features and amenities:
• Cable TV and Satellite TV
• Remote-control television
• Private telephone
• IDD telephone system
• Telephone voice mail service
• In-room electronic safe
• Air-conditioning with individual temperature adjustment
• Hair dryer
• Bathroom amenities
New York New York is famous for the daily American breakfast buffet, delicious weekend and public holidays' lunch/dinner buffets.
Li Bai Bar: Serving delicious snacks, beverages and exotic cocktails. Li Bai, our Lobby Bar is a tribute to the free spirit – of this famous poet of the Tang Dynasty. Rid off the day's tensions in the relaxing ambience and be captivated. Let the music bring out the poet in you, while you enjoy the fine wines. Over 40 varieties of local and international beer is available for the true beer aficionado.
Moon Ting Fong: With its warm and convivial atmosphere, this delightful Cantonese style restaurant features an extensive menu of traditional dim sum, hot pot, fresh seafood and authentic Chinese dishes. The classical Chinese décor and impressive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the lobby adds to the ambience.
Harbour Plaza Resort City is the ideal business and leisure retreat easily accessible by Hotel shuttle bus, West Rail or Route 3. The superb leisure facilities and a 700 sq. m (7,500 sq.ft) function room are suitable for a wide range of corporate and social events.
The Grand Ballroom is an exceptional venue for conferences and seminars. It accommodates up to 640 guests in a theatre format or 360 guests in a classroom format. A full range of audio-visual equipment is also available for conference planners and corporate attendees.
Recreation They have plenty to keep you happy and healthy at Harbour Plaza Resort City. Work up an appetite on the tennis courts or golf-putting green. Relax in our outdoor swimming pool, and finally, give your muscles a rest in our hotel spa, dry saunas and steam rooms. Work up a sweat in The Club.