The hotel is situated in Tsim Sha Tsui, Central Business District (CBD) of Kowloon and a major urban area of Hong Kong, where you will find shops galore, all the conveniences and comforts of a vibrant city. It is accessible from all parts of Hong Kong via a seamless transportation hub by rail, land and sea and it is also within walking distance of the China-Macau Ferry Terminal, the gateway to China and the Pearl River Delta. The hotel provides 343 guest rooms and suites fully furnished with a select range of in-room facilities and amenities for business travelers and tourists alike. Rooms on lower floors offer buzzing city views while over one-thirds of the rooms present exciting harbour seaviews.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
Guest rooms and suites at The Empire Hotel Kowloon • Tsim Sha Tsui have been newly renovated with enhanced in-room features. Rooms and suites that are so snug, sleek and sophisticated for all your comfort and enjoyment!
- Broadband internet access
- Telephone system with voice mail, international direct dialing functions
- Television sets
- Cable TV and satellite TV channels
- Pay-per-view movies
- Tea & Coffee making facility
- Hair Dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton beddings, bath towels and bathrobes (duvet, pillows)
- Personal / PC safes
Zino's Bar & Lounge (mezzanine floor) Step into Zino’s Bar & Lounge and lay your hair down. A laid-back, down-to-earth chill-out place!
Empire's Kitchen (first floor) Featuring an open kitchen and a cozy atmosphere, the restaurant serves a select a la carte as well as sumptuous buffet menus with international flavours, from breakfast, lunch to dinner.
Set amidst the surrounding bustle of the city is an oasis of serenity and bliss, our swimming pool sits in an airy atrium opening up to the sky above right in the middle of the hotel building. Guests can enjoy a dip in the pool basking in the sunshine or under the starry, moonlit sky. Opening daily from 7:30 am - 11:00 am and 11:30 am - 7:30 pm. Located on 3rd floor.
Opens 24 hours everyday, the Fitness Centre on 3/F provides a select range of gym equipment.
Life Spa is an innovative spa experience designed to place the Empire Hotels at the very forefront of modern, quality and value-for-money hotel accommodation for today’s business and leisure travelers. Guests staying in the well-appointed Lifestyle Rooms in Empire Hotel Causeway Bay or Empire Hotel Tsim Sha Tsui can enjoy all the luxuries of a host of state-of-the-art spa facilities in a private, intimate and tranquil environment, absolutely free!
Empire Club Lounge When it comes to meeting guests’ business needs, our exclusive lounge offers travelers classic comfort in a contemporary design. A full range of comprehensive business services including free broadband, coffee/tea and refreshments as well as meeting room facilities combine to allow efficient, comfortable and relaxing business dealings.
Platino Room -- a well-equipped multi-purpose function room equipped with an extensive range of advanced technology - the perfect choice for small group meetings as well as intimate parties and celebrations. Capacity up to 55 persons.