Designed by the internationally-acclaimed Japanese interior architect, Koichiro Ikebuchi, the hotel embraces elegance and oriental sophistication and is built to complement its natural surroundings and cultural aesthetics. Whilst it is tucked away from the hustle and bustle, the hotel occupies a most central and convenient position in Causeway Bay on Hong Kong island. It is within walking distance of major shopping areas and business districts. The hotel provides 280 guest rooms fully furnished with a select range of in-room facilities and amenities for business travelers and tourists alike. Each room is equipped with high-speed broadband internet access, 42” flat-panel television set, and high quality in-room amenities. What's more, there are en-suite bathrooms in every room some fitted with an overhead rain shower and separated by 'Magic Glass', the first-of-its-kind, premier in Hong Kong. At a flick of the switch, the glazed bathroom glass turns translucent -- adding unexpected excitement to a morning or evening shower.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
280 guest rooms at Empire Hotel Hong Kong • Causeway Bay are all equipped with a 42” flat-panel television set, complete with full in-room amenities. There is an en-suite bathroom in every room separated by a glass wall with a magic twist or indeed more of a magic touch - first of its kind, premiering in Hong Kong! At a flick of the switch, the "Magic Glass' will turn from a glazed to a translucent surface adding much fun and surprise to a morning or evening shower! Each bathroom is also equipped with the latest make of an overhead rainforest shower head with an adjustable power water jet rejuvenating you from your head down to your toes.
- Broadband internet access
- Telephone system with voice mail, international direct dialing functions
- 42" LCD television sets
- Guest folio display and incoming message retrieval via television screen
- Cable TV and satellite TV channels
- Pay-per-view movies
- Tea & Coffee making facility- Hair Dryers
- Complimentary toiletries
- 100% cotton beddings, bath towels and bathrobes (duvet, pillows)
- Personal / PC safes
Empire's Kitchen (first floor) Designed to please and soothe your eyes and senses, stepping into the Empire's Kitchen will instantly calm your nerves and relax you! Featuring an open kitchen and a cozy atmosphere, the Empire's Kitchen serves international flavours in a buffet style and a select a la carte menu, from breakfast, lunch, high tea to dinner.
When it comes to meeting guests’ business needs, our exclusive Empire Club Lounge offers travelers classic comfort in a contemporary design. A full range of comprehensive business services including free broadband internet, coffee/tea and refreshments as well as meeting room facilities combine to allow efficient, comfortable and relaxing business dealings. Opening hours: 7 am - 11 pm daily.