Hotels, Resorts, Travel Reservations with
Discount & Reliable Service.
Cosmo Hotel Mong Kok Hong Kong
88 Tai Kok Tsui Road Hong Kong
Cosmo Hotel Mongkok is located at the heartbeat of Kowloon Pennisula – Hong Kong's most celebrated jumble for the new/old, east/west and a place heavily soaked in local heritage that goes along with global glam. Opened in mid of 2010, the hotel offers 285 rooms including 20 suites. All rooms are presented with tactful décor and functional design making them most well-appointed for any kind of stay. They are also carefully designed to maximize space infused with an array of practical amenities. Our amiable and attentive service is sure nowhere has to offer, while our Italian restaurant Cinecitta is a place for a meal to remember.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Rates stated above are subject to change without prior notice.
- Above rates are leading rates of the hotel
- Not included in room price: 10% service charge. No booking fee
- Above rates are per room per night
- Cancellation, No Show, Child Policy, Extra bed, Meal Rates, Check in & Check out time and other benefits as well as Terms & Conditions of Bookings will be advice by our Reservation Agents.
- Credit card payment such as VISA, MASTERCARD are accepted in Seatholidays.
- Seatholidays offers car rental services and shuttle service upon request.
- Seatholidays offers top Hong Kong Tours and Excursion
FOR INQUIRIES & QUESTIONS: HOTEL BOOKINGS Call US Landline: +632 643 3898 Fax No: +632 643 7901 Mobile No: +63 928 3732 924 | +63 915 2755 397 INFO@SEATHOLIDAYS.COM
Cosmo Hotel Mongkok offers 285 guestrooms. Rooms feature city views. A pillow menu is available. Televisions come with cable channels. Coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, slippers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and complimentary toiletries. This Kowloon hotel provides wired and wireless high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and in-room safes, as well as phones with voice mail. Air conditioning and climate control are also included. Irons/ironing boards and wake-up calls can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
This Mong Kok hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a fitness facility on offer. Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide concierge services and tour/ticket assistance. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. If you need to work while away, then this hotel offers secretarial services. Valet parking is provided. Other amenities include an area shuttle, air conditioning in public areas and laundry facilities.